Having purchased an item on gglounge.pt, you have 14 days to return it, upon receipt of the order, under the right of free resolution, provided for in Decree-Law no. 24/2014, of 14 of February.
You can do so, provided the following conditions are met:
- Presentation of the product purchase invoice.
- The product must be delivered in the same condition in which it was sold – without external damage or signs of use and in perfect working condition, packed in its original packaging and accompanied by the user manual and all its accessories.
- Board games, Card Games and Trading Card Games (e.g. booster packs) must be delivered in their original unaltered sealed cellophane or wrapping
To do this, the Customer can go to the GG Lounge store, or contact GG Lounge by email, phone on the contact form, who will provide him with all the information about the exchange process.
The Client should not, under any circumstances, send the articles to GG Lounge without having made a previous contact as they will not be accepted.
Within the 14 days indicated, the following contracts are excluded from the Right of Free Resolution:
- Supply of goods made according to the Client’s specifications or clearly customized; Supply of goods that, by their nature, cannot be resent or are liable to deteriorate or become quickly out of date;
- Supply of sealed goods not subject to return, for reasons of health protection or hygiene when opened after delivery;
- Supply of goods that, after delivery and by nature, are inseparably mixed with other products;
- Provision of audio or video recordings or sealed computer programs, to which the consumer has removed the seal of guarantee of inviolability after delivery; Supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, with the exception of subscription contracts for sending these publications; Provision of digital content not provided in material if:
- i) Its execution begins with the Client’s consent; and
- ii) The Client acknowledges that his consent implies the loss of the right of free withdrawal.